The open top WRENCHER tool bags were designed based on professional insights to accommodate tools used by plumbers.
Each bag has a water repelling tarpaulin interior and includes two V-SWAP™ panels (Tool Panel and Tank Panel) of vertical pockets to accommodate a variety of hand tools, equipment or bulk storage when removed. These versatile bags offer multiple storage options in a rugged platform with an injection moluded polypropylene waterproof base.
Included is a compact zippered pouch that can be removed, stuffed and magnetically secured into a rear trousers pocket, over a belt, or propped up and kept within hand’s-reach.
- Height (H) : 17” (43 cm)
- Width (W): 17" (43cm)
- Depth: 13" (33 cm)
- Handle Height (HH): 23" (58cm)
- Weight (empty): 13lbs/6 kg
- Internal Volume: 2280in3/37L
- Max Payload: 80lbs/36kg
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Easily cleaned tarpaulin interior repels water
- Leather carrying grips
- 17 available interior & exterior pockets
- Synthetic rubber bumper protects opening of bag during insertion of large tools
- 4 vertical storage shafts with stainless steel tool deflector partitions & padded floor for oversized wrenches
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system provides expandible bulk storage capacity or up to 10 interior pockets for hand tools & a 14oz fuel cylinder
- Removable zippered pouch provides 7 additional secured pockets
- Waterproof Polypropylene plastic base for moisture and abrasion protection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)