For work with extremely small cutters.
Base of grey cast iron. Including both vertical column and compound table of treated, quality aluminium. All axes are play-free and have adjustable gibs. Headstock of die-cast aluminium contains the 24 pole special (balanced) motor is super stable even at high operating speeds. This stability facilitates the use of the finest cutters.
1. Handwheels with zero adjustable scales, 1 revolution = 1.0mm, 1 division = 0.05mm.
2. Continuously variable speed from 5,000 - 20,000rpm, perfect for even the smallest milling cutter.
3. Cutter clamping in MICROMOT system collets.
4. MICRO compound table KT 70 of stable aluminium. Both axes are fitted with adjustable dovetail slides.
5. MICROMOT steel collets, triple slit and hardened, from 1.0 to 3.2mm.
6. Stable cast iron base. 7. Supplied complete with step clamps made of steel.
The triple slit, hardened steel MICROMOT collets cover 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.35, 3.0, 3.2mm. The table is fitted with 3 T-slots of the 12 x 6 x 5mm MICROMOT norm. An adjustable ruler scale eases the positioning of the workpiece. All handwheels are zero adjustable with 1 revolution = 1.0mm, 1 division = 0.05mm.
220 - 240V, 100W, 50/60Hz. Spindle speeds 5,000 - 20,000rpm. Table 200 x 70mm with X-Y travel of 134 and 46mm respectively, with vertical travel 80mm. Footprint size 130 x 225mm and overall height 370mm. Weight approx. 7kg. The clamping blocks are included too, but not the workpiece!