Powered by liquid butane gas (not included) and supplied wih 4 different heads, the new Dremel VersaFlame lives up to name of versatility.
Suitable for soldering, shrinking, welding, burning and creme brulee browning!
Supplied in tin with soldering tip, flame extension piece, deflector, soldering sponge, wrench and instruction manual.
Temperatures: 1200 C (open air), 680-1000 C (hot air), 550 C (tip)
• Tank capacity of 22 grams: Longer use; full tank lasts up to 75 min at maximum capacity
• Child safety lock mechanism: Children can't turn on the tool
• Flame lock button: For continuous hands-free use
• Stationary use: By attaching removable foot
• Precise flame: Allows for detailed open flame work
• Powered by liquid butane gas - 'lighter fuel'
• Very short heat-up time and quick recharge
• Durable quality: Long lifetime
• Variable temperature setting: Select the right temperature for your project