Woodturning in small dimensions means much fun: For doll's house items such as plates, cups, dishes, pots, vases and columns. Model railway items include power and signal posts and tanks. Doll and marionette limbs as well as thousands of classical model building items.
1. Ball bearing spindle is bored through at 10mm. For series production of small parts.
2. The stable tool rest is adjustable in all directions.
3. A face plate for turning larger items is included.
4. Powerful drive motor with speed control between 1,000 and 5,000rpm.
5. The bed is made from stable, thick-walled aluminium profile.
6. Tailstock with quill travel.
Centre distance of 250mm, 40mm swing. 25mm swing over support. Motor 220 - 240V, 100W, 50/60Hz. Variable speed control covering between 1,000 and 5,000rpm. Headstock spindle bore of 10mm. Tail-stock travel 20mm. Includes 6 collets (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10mm), drive centre, live centre and face plate.