For fine mechanics, model building, mould construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters.
For cutting wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, glass fibre reinforced sheets, foam and many other materials. Stable construction because load bearing parts and plane-milled table are made of die-cast aluminium.
The micro-adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop provides decisive advantages: Corrections even smaller than 1/10mm can be made after coarse adjustment using an adjusting screw. The height adjustable and 45° tiltable saw blade makes it possible to cut double mitres when used together with the angle stop.
Low-noise drive using DC special motor with Optibelt toothed belts. Ball-bearinged saw blade shaft. Tungsten tipped saw blade 80 x 1.6 x 10mm (24 T). Additional work piece pusher and non-slotted ABS sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between saw blade and table.
1. Extendable table extension with integrated auxiliary stop.
2. Plane-milled table in die-cast aluminium with 2 continuous T-nuts for the angle stop.
3. Saw blade protection runs up automatically when sawing.
4. Clamping screw for height adjustment and pivoting the hard metal-equipped sawblade.
5. Scale helps when adjusting the longitudinal stop!
6. Setting screw for fine adjustment of longitudinal stop by 1/10mm.
7. Angle stop with stop rail of aluminium and adjustable limit stop for manufacturing parts of equal length and the same angle.
220 - 240V. 7,000rpm. Mitre infinitely adjustable up to 45°. Table size 300 x 300mm. Cutting depth 1 - 22mm. Saw blades between 50 - 85mm can be used (with 10mm centre hole). Weight approx. 6kg. Extendable table extension with integrated auxiliary stop.