The TP-XD BLACKOUT is a one-sided, closable compact-sized tool pouch that holds a variety of tools, meters, fasteners and wire nuts.
The BLACKOUT edition features Veto Pro Pac’s proprietary V-SWAP™ system, enabling reconfiguring of the interior vertical pockets and/or the addition of other Veto pocket accessories.
The TP-XD BLACKOUT comes with a Front Panel, Tool Panel and 2 & 4 bit panels. Additional panels, including a Bulk Storage panel, are sold separately. Only one of the Tool Panel and Bulk Storage panel may be in the TP-XD BLACKOUT at a time, not both. Veto Pro Pac’s Padded Insert Box may also be used with the TP-XD BLACKOUT.
The zippered cover of the TP-XD BLACKOUT provides greater weather and dust protection for techs needing a compact bag for service calls requiring just the right amount of tools.
- Height (H): 13.5" (34cm)
- Width (W): 11" (28cm)
- Depth: 8" (20cm)
- Handle Height: 21in/53cm
- Weight (empty): 6.5 lbs/3kg
- Internal Volume: 435in3/7L
- Max Payload: 30lbs/14kg
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- V-SWAP™ removable tool pocket panel system; up to 24 internal pockets
- Tactical all-black construction
- 7 external tool pockets
- Backside tablet pocket
- Magnetic screw catcher
- “Hang-up” hook
- Over-molded rubber grip
- Padded shoulder strap
- YKK® zippers
- Deep base for stability
- Waterproof Polypropylene plastic base for moisture and abrasion protection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)