Includes 34 bits and cutters of industrial quality supplied in a durable plastic case.
This high revving, special motor has full-wave electronic speed control. The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing, so minimising play. 6 high concentricity collets (1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2 mm and locking nut).
1. Ball bearing spindle of ground steel with lock button for rapid cutter changing.
2. Quality without compromise: isolation to class 2.
3. Streamlined head of die cast aluminium for exact bearing seats and optimal stability.
4. Quiet, powerful 100 W motor with full wave electronics for speeds between 5,000 and 20,000 rpm.
5. Complete with six triple slit steel collets from 1.0 - 3.2 mm.
Speed 5,000 - 20,000rpm.
Power consumption max. 100W.
220 - 240V.
Stable head of die-cast aluminium and main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE.
Weight approx. 500g.
Insulated to class 2.
The 20mm MICROMOT collar allows fitting of optional drill stands, horizontal stands, etc.