Usable for prolonged periods when drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting and even engraving. Ideal for mechanics, model builders, jewellers, opticians and electronic enthusiasts and professionals.
Includes 34 bits and cutters of industrial quality supplied in a durable plastic case.
This high revving, special motor has full-wave electronic speed control. The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing, so minimising play. 6 high concentricity collets (1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2 mm and locking nut).
1. Ball bearing spindle of ground steel with lock button for rapid cutter changing.
2. Quality without compromise: isolation to class 2.
3. Streamlined head of die cast aluminium for exact bearing seats and optimal stability.
4. Quiet, powerful 100 W motor with full wave electronics for speeds between 5,000 and 20,000 rpm.
5. Complete with six triple slit steel collets from 1.0 - 3.2 mm.
Speed 5,000 - 20,000rpm. Power consumption max. 100W. 220 - 240V. Stable head of die-cast aluminium and main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. Length 230mm. Weight approx. 500g. Insulated to class 2. The 20mm MICROMOT collar allows fitting of optional drill stands, horizontal stands, etc.